At New Life Fertility, we are committed to providing the best reproductive care in Canada. We believe that our patients are partners in the delivery of quality care. We make the following commitment to you…
- Be treated in a kind and respectful way.
- Culturally-sensitive care.
- Expect that all information about your health care will be kept private and confidential in accordance with the law.
- Be given information in a way you will understand.
- Participate in making decisions about your care.
- Know the names and roles of people involved in your care.
- Express your concerns and get answers to your questions.
- Be told of the fees not covered by OHIP and that you will have to pay.
- Be polite and respect other patients and members of the health care team.
- Give accurate information to your health care team to help them plan your care.
- Give your health care team accurate and current contact information about yourself.
- Follow the plan of care the best way you can.
- Accept responsibility for the decisions, omissions you make about your treatment.
- Respect clinic property and act in a safe and responsible way.
- Understand and be responsible for all expenses not covered by OHIP or private insurance.