Grant Rules & Details
Assessment/reviews must meet the following criteria to be eligible as an entry in the grant:
– You must mention the name of the doctor. The doctor should be responsible for your primary fertility care (doctors who fill-in for monitoring or 1-time procedure will not be entered)
– You must have undergone medical treatment with the NewLife Fertility Specialist OR must have completed the consultation under the care of the NewLife Fertility Specialist.
– The tone of the review/assessment should be constructive, detailed and without any profanity.
– Duplicate assessment will be counted as one. You can update your review but you cannot submit another review.
– Verification should be provided indicating that you are a patient of NewLife Fertility Centre. Verification should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
– All reviews and verification must be submitted by May 15, 2020, at 11.59 PM EST.
Provide constructive feedback – Be specific and relevant to your primary care doctor when writing the review
Be Respectful – Please understand that not all doctors or treatments are going to be perfect. We understand this journey is very personal but even when you are angry, please make sure you are using constructive language and avoiding bullying or harassment.
Be specific and use relevant information – Please try to avoid speculation on other people’s journeys. Every fertility patient has their own stories and journey and tries to avoid using speculations and hearsay. Please use your own unique experience.
Avoid using Medical or scientific facts – as the reviews are based on your own experience.
One Review per Couple – Only share one review per couple
Frequently Asked Questions
If I have submitted a review, am I eligible to receive the grant?
No, unfortunately, no. Please don’t submit a duplicate review of a doctor if you have already submitted one!
What are the appropriate forms of verification?
Verification is any documentation that can clearly state that you are a current patient. The document can be, not limited to, a bill, prescription, etc. Verification needs to include your first and last name, your primary care doctor, and the location of the clinic.
Where can I send my verification?
You can submit your verification to email@example.com. All reviews and verification must be submitted by May 15, 2020, at 11.59 PM EST.