Start Your Journey
Why Choose NewLife Fertility Centre
At NewLife our forte is treating difficult and complex cases, repeated IVF cycle failure and achieving high pregnancy success rates. We don’t select patients based on their chance of success but will provide an honest and open assessment of what will and will not work.
NewLife tailors each treatment to the individual needs of every patient in order to provide each patient with the very best chance of success. NewLife Fertility Centers have been producing high success rates above the national average throughout our time since opening in 2004.
- Highly experienced fertility specialists.
- Compassionate care and highly personalized treatments.
- All IVF treatment is conducted in our state-of-the-art facility.
- We are committed to making IVF and fertility treatment financially accessible.
- Six convenient locations in the GTA.
To provide patient-centered, effective, safe, and innovative reproductive care.
To help people fulfill their dreams of a healthy family
Empowerment Respect/Compassion Equilty/Fairness Openness/Clearity, Integrity/Ethics Safety
What are my chances with Assisted Reproductive Technology?
Click the link below to Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) Predictor Tool from the Society of Assisted Reproductive Technologies (SART):
Patient Rights and Responsibilities
At NewLife Fertility, we are committed to providing the best reproductive care in Canada. We believe that our patients are partners in the delivery of quality care…
Intrauterine insemination, or IUI, is a safe office procedure and often one of the first fertility treatments for individuals and couples who wish to become pregnant.
The goal of this treatment is to increase the number of sperms that reach the fallopian tube and subsequently increase the chance of fertilization. IUI essentially provides sperm with a “head-start” advantage, but still requires the sperm to reach and fertilize the egg on its own.
Cumulative clinical pregnancy rate refers to the success rate (clinical pregnancy) which result from all the eggs collected in one IVF cycle. Clinical pregnancy refers to a pregnancy that reaches the point it can be seen on ultrasound (i.e. 6-7 weeks gestational age and beyond).
At NewLife Fertility, we understand that fertility challenges can bring financial strain and uncertainty to those who simply want to grow a family, and we try to do everything in our power to make fertility treatment as accessible and affordable as possible.
Although the IVF live-birth rate per egg retrieval for younger patients has doubled in the past decade, to approximately 40%, many women do not conceive on their first attempt, and it is impossible to guarantee any medical outcome with the technology. After three IVF cycles—including use of frozen embryos from those cycles—the likelihood of having a baby increases to 60% to 90% in women younger than age 40.
Our Success Series,consists of cost-effective options, with which you can gain access to the high-quality fertility treatment you both need and deserve with no hidden cost surprise
Our Success Series includes up to (depending on package)
1 counseling session, 3 retrievals and 4 embryo transfers, assisted hatching, blastocyst culture, embryo freezing, ICSI and storage for 1 year.
To all of you in NewLife Fertility! Thank you for all your support and kindness throughout our journey here at NewLife. My husband and 1 are hoping for the best outcome but regardless of the end result we sincerely wanted to thank all of you for your kind words of…
To Doctor Soliman and Newlife Staff: You are forever a part of our family. You're so good at making people feel better - you know just what to say and how to say it. "The warmest gratitude comes from needs answered, problems shared, and dreams encouraged." Thank you The Williams*…