NewLife Fertility Centre offers donor egg IVF to our Ontario patients. The highly successful treatment utilizes donor eggs from friends, family members, or a third-party egg donor. We provide high-quality Donor Egg IVF programs with high IVF success rates, making it possible for individuals or couples to grow their families. Patients get to carry a baby while enjoying the experience of maternal bonding with a donated egg. Our knowledgeable medical team will help determine if donor egg IVF is the best choice for your needs. Contact us today to learn more.
Who Is a Candidate for Donor Egg IVF?
One of the most important factors for a healthy pregnancy is the health of the patient’s eggs. Patients that have trouble conceiving due to their egg health often choose Donor Egg IVF. The best candidates for our Donor Egg IVF include:
- Women with premature ovarian failure.
- Women who have had radiation or chemotherapy.
- Women who have had their ovaries surgically removed.
- Women who have poor quality eggs for treatment sometimes.
- Women with genetic diseases or chromosomal translocations that they wish to avoid passing on to their offspring.
- Women of advanced age.
Selecting an Egg Donor
NewLife Fertility Centre facilitates both Anonymous and Known (Designated) Egg Donor programs. Once a donor is selected, they undergo psychological, medical, and genetic testing to confirm they are an acceptable Egg Donor candidate. Donors must give up their right to their eggs. When choosing a donor you know, both parties must understand the commitment and sacrifice of egg donation. Anonymous egg donors are extensively screened to ensure their eggs are in optimal health.
Egg Donation Process
Donated eggs are used only with IVF cycles. The egg donation process includes:
- The egg donor signs a contract that defines the future embryos as the carrier’s property.
- For fresh egg donation from a friend or family member), the egg donor takes medications to stimulate egg production and then undergoes an IVF egg retrieval.
- For frozen egg donation, eggs are obtained from an egg bank, thawed, fertilized and then transferred into the recipient’s uterus.
- The patient takes progesterone and estrogen to prepare their uterus for embryo implantation.
- The eggs are retrieved and fertilized with the partner’s sperm or donor sperm after stimulation of the donor’s ovaries.
- The embryos are cultured and transferred into the patient’s uterus.
Successful Pregnancy Rate at NewLife Fertility Centre
NewLife Fertility Centre is proud to have the highest pregnancy success rate in Canada. We offer care and compassion to our patients going through the IVF process. We have a respected reputation for in vitro fertilization and do all we can for patients to have a healthy, successful pregnancy. Our team is committed to making IVF and fertility treatments financially accessible to our patients. We work hard to find the best fertility treatment for a successful pregnancy journey. Our treatments are customized to meet the individual needs of our patients.
Make an Appointment with NewLife Fertility Centre
If you’re considering Donor Egg IVF, contact our team today for a consultation. We’ll determine if you’re a candidate and discuss potential egg donors. We work with you to create a unique fertility treatment plan that meets your specific needs. Contact our Ontario fertility clinic today to set up your first appointment.