At NewLife Fertility, we believe that loving families come in many forms. For more than 15 years, our fertility center has recognized freedom in parenting regardless of gender orientation.
Building a family requires more unique care. Gay men require an egg donor, a gestational carrier (also known as a surrogate or gestational surrogate), and IVF.
NewLife Fertility helps coordinate surrogate and anonymous donor services based on your needs. Investment varies based on the agency selected as a service provider. You should be aware:
The donor banks are responsible for ensuring donor candidates have no meaningful health or emotional issues, that they are free of infection or communicable disease, and most offer the benefit of future availability. Information provided about the donor varies by agency, and on the depth of the donor profile(s) selected.
Surrogate or gestational surrogate services are similarly vetted and coordinated.
Our team of fertility experts and third-party team members look forward to discussing the option that best fits your parenting goals.
To book a consultation appointment, please have your family doctor complete and submit a referral to us. You can find our referral forms under the ‘ Referral‘ tab of our website.
It is normal to have questions in regard to your steps towards parenthood.
The Journey Summed Up
- Meet with a NewLife Fertility specialist
- Meet with your NewLife IVF Third-Party Reproduction team
- Semen analysis for one or both partners
- Decision on an egg donor (known or anonymous)
- Choose a gestational carrier
- Enlist an attorney that specializes in third-party reproduction
- Begin an IVF cycle, which combines donor eggs and your (and/or your partners) sperm in our lab to create an embryo that will be transferred to your gestational carrier