How Acupuncture Can Help
Research demonstrates that acupuncture treatments before and after IUI and embryo transfer may significantly improve pregnancy rates by increasing blood flow to the uterus, regulating hormone levels, reducing stress, and improving male sperm counts. Acupuncture is useful throughout infertility treatment and pregnancy to treat other fertility conditions as well, including hormone-related emotional imbalances, pelvic pain, menopausal symptoms, heavy bleeding, irregular periods, and postpartum disorders. Acupuncture also enhances overall fertility health, as it:
- Increases the possibility of IVF success by improving diminished ovarian reserve markers
- Normalizes menstrual cycle and hormone levels
- Increases your likelihood of a successful birth by supporting your body’s overall health during pregnancy
- Improves pregnancy outcomes if you have experienced recurrent pregnancy loss
- Increases blood flow to your uterus and ovaries, which can improve the quality of your eggs and heighten your chances of a successful implantation
- Returns ovulation if you have stopped ovulating because of Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS).
How To Schedule A Session
Newlife Fertility Centre has a certified acupuncturist on site to offer this service to our patients as part of our holistic approach to treatment.
For more information about our Acupuncture Services, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.