NewLife Fertility remains committed to focus on the health and safety of our employees and patients. We will be initiating our operations with a safe and cautious approach.
We have instituted stringent protocols to ensure the safe resumption of certain fertility treatments.
NewLife Fertility Centre Mississauga and Brampton locations are open.
Mississauga Location is accepting patients from Monday to Friday (7 am to 2 pm)
Brampton Location is operating three days a week: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday (7 am to 2 pm)
We will be booking a limited number of appointments in a trial run. During this time we will closely monitor the new way of practice. Our priority is to ensure that staff understand the new safety regulations and have the knowledge of practices for providing high-quality care for patients.
NewLife Fertility Centre now offers immediate consultation/telemedicine (phone consultation) in lieu of an in-person visit. This is available to anyone who wishes to schedule a consultation or a new patient appointment.
MANDATORY SCREENING AT NEWLIFE FERTILITY CENTRE
NewLife Fertility has updated its operational procedures and will now perform mandatory daily, in-person screenings at the front entryway to each of our employees and patients.
For patients, we have introduced a robust 2-part screening protocol:
- Phone screening within 48 hours of your appointment.
- In-person screening at the front entryway – Regardless of pre-screening, a primary on-site screening will be mandatory to ensure the health and safety of our patients and employees. Our healthcare worker will assist our patients on their arrival to perform necessary screening steps
- Screening Tags for Patients – All patients with negative screening, will be provided with Green Tags.
We take the health of our patients and employees seriously. Please note that these policies are introduced for you and your fellow patient’s protection.
- All patients in NewLife must don a personal mask to enter our center. If you do not have a mask please visit the website to note on how to make a mask
- Staff seeing patients will wear a mask. Phlebotomy staff will also wear a face shield.
MONITORING PROCEDURE WILL BE DIFFERENT
- Patients will call when they arrive at the front desk and will wait in their Vehicle until the ultrasound room is ready.
- Patients will be escorted to the ultrasound room directly. No patients will wait in the waiting room
- After the ultrasound the blood tests are done, the patient will leave the clinic and will be contacted by the nurse over the telephone to discuss the cycle and next steps.
- Patients only need to see the nurse for injection teaching, see reception for the purchase of medications.
- Payments will be done on the phone.
- Doctors and nurses will see patients for procedures like IUI, Sonohystrogram, FET, IVF retrievals.
VISITORS ACCOMPANYING PATIENTS
- All visits will be limited to the patient only.
- Supportive partners and extended families will not enter the clinic.
- Children, family members, and friends will not be permitted to enter the building.
- Male partners will collect semen samples at home and deliver them to the clinic.
- Male partners will only be permitted to enter the clinic when dropping off a sample or undergoing an ultrasound or a blood draw.
MODIFIED NEWLIFE FERTILITY OPERATIONS
We have modified our operations to ensure social distancing.
- Introduction of Plexiglass, face shields, visors, gloves, and isolation gowns for our front liners.
- Implementation of two-meter separation all across our clinic.
- Daily screening of In-house staff to ensure the protection and safety of our patients and employees.
- Separate exit point for the patients.
- Single point of entry for patient screening.
- After each patient encounter, complete and thorough disinfection of all horizontal and vertical touch surfaces.
GENERAL SAFETY RECOMMENDATIONS
- Frequently wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- If unable to wash with soap and water, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your face, eyes, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing. Throw the tissue away, and then wash or sanitize your hands. If a tissue is not available, cough or sneeze into your upper sleeve/arm.
- Avoid handshakes and close contact.
- Don’t share food/bottles.
- Clean your work area and high touch surface areas with disinfectant regularly.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
NEWLIFE FERTILITY SPECIALISTS:
NewLife Fertility specialists are here to assist you during this time. Whether you are a current patient or a new patient, you can book your appointment with your specialist to discuss your treatment plan or create/review the plan via telephone.
Our fertility specialists are available on weekdays from 7:00 am to 2:00 pm.
Please Call 905-896-7100 or
New Patient Referrals: firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Patients Appointment: email@example.com
- If you’re an IUI or IVF patient, please call your doctor for your follow up appointment to discuss your treatment protocol for your next cycle.
- If you’ve recently come through a failed treatment cycle please book your review with your doctor today.
- If you’re a new patient, please call your doctor’s office to set up your first appointment.
NEWLIFE NURSE TEAM: Our NewLife Fertility Nurses are available to assist you during this difficult time. If you have any questions about your treatment, please feel free to contact your nurse by calling them at 905-896-7100 or emailing them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
OUR LAB: Our specialised lab team will be on-site monitoring the lab and ensuring the health, safety, and security of your frozen eggs.
COUNSELLING AND SUPPORT: NewLife Fertility Counsellors are there to help you get through this difficult time. You can book your appointment with our counsellors by calling our number 905-896-7100.
Coronavirus COVID-19 – PATIENT UPDATE MARCH 31, 2020
NewLife Fertility is practicing physical distancing as of March 25th, 2020 Please note the following changes in the schedule for our Mississauga Location. 1. Only MISSISSAUGA Clinic will be OPEN: - Monday - Friday ...Read More
Coronavirus COVID-19 – FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
Do you need to be tested? We are not performing any COVID tests or referrals at NewLife Fertility. If you have any symptoms please kindly contact Ontario Public Health emergency line or call 911 for emergency situations: - ...Read More
Coronavirus COVID-19 – Patient Update March 25, 2020
The health and safety of our patients are of utmost importance during the COVID-19 pandemic. As the situation continuously changes, we are following recommendations from Public Health to ensure everyone's safety. NewLife Fertility is practicing physical distancing as of March...Read More
Coronavirus COVID-19 – Patient Update March 20, 2020
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to evolve and have an impact in Canada, we want to ensure we are doing our part to keep our patients and team members safe, and to minimize the risk of any possible transmission...Read More
Coronavirus COVID-19 – Patient Update March 17, 2020
In light of the recent outbreak of COVID-19 and Ontario Governments' decision, some clinics are choosing to limit their services. Many elective surgical procedures in hospitals and clinics have been put on hold. Few clinics like in Ottawa and Montreal...Read More
Coronavirus COVID-19 – Patient Update March 16, 2020
How We’ve Changed our Clinic to Address COVID-19 NewLife Fertility Clinic is one of the leading clinics in Canada with the highest IVF success rates. Our highly professional and talented team sets us apart from our competition. We take pride...Read More
Coronavirus COVID-19 – Patient Update March 13, 2020
Dear Patients, As a leading advocate of health and wellness in our communities, our top priority has always been the health and safety of our staff and patients. We have been carefully monitoring the development of the COVID-19 outbreak, and...Read More