- Using a small sample of endometrial tissue, the ERA® test establishes the best day for transferring the embryo.
- The biopsy sample is easily and quickly taken by your gynecologist during your appointment.
- The ERA will determine if the endometrium is receptive or not at the time of sampling, by analyzing 248 genes involved in endometrial receptivity.
- ERA® testing can find your personalized window of implantation in case of displacement and will allow a personalized embryo transfer (pET).
Who should use the ERA® test?
The ERA® test is recommended for:
- Patients who have suffered recurrent implantation failure with high-quality embryos.
- 3 in every 10 patients have a displaced window of implantation.
- When performing the embryo transfer in a personalized way, the chances of getting pregnant are increased after the assisted reproduction treatment.
- The ERA® test resulted in a 73% pregnancy rate in patients with implantation failure.
Thank you for helping me get pregnant. I am eternally grateful to you. I just wanted to email you to let you know about your amazing staff at the Brampton clinic. I would have sent this email even if I hadn’t been successful because I think staff like this is…
Message for Dr. Joseph Lee. I Met you in Smiths Falls before you became so big, I still remember like yesterday. It took 12 years and you, my sixth gyno to get my two beautiful children Cindel and Orry. So with one ovary and an ovarian drill done by you,…