- Using a small sample of endometrial tissue, the ERA® test establishes the best day for transferring the embryo.
- The biopsy sample is easily and quickly taken by your gynecologist during your appointment.
- The ERA will determine if the endometrium is receptive or not at the time of sampling, by analyzing 248 genes involved in endometrial receptivity.
- ERA® testing can find your personalized window of implantation in case of displacement and will allow a personalized embryo transfer (pET).
Who should use the ERA® test?
The ERA® test is recommended for:
- Patients who have suffered recurrent implantation failure with high-quality embryos.
- 3 in every 10 patients have a displaced window of implantation.
- When performing the embryo transfer in a personalized way, the chances of getting pregnant are increased after the assisted reproduction treatment.
- The ERA® test resulted in a 73% pregnancy rate in patients with implantation failure.
We want to thank Dr. Alkurdi for everything she has done for us and helping us finally have our dreams of starting a family
We are so happy we went to Newlife !!! DR.Daya and his team were awesome. We genuinely felt like we mattered and the entire staff was rooting for us! We received important insights into our health and Dr. Daya took the time to carefully explain all processes and procedures. We…