- Using a small sample of endometrial tissue, the ERA® test establishes the best day for transferring the embryo.
- The biopsy sample is easily and quickly taken by your gynecologist during your appointment.
- The ERA will determine if the endometrium is receptive or not at the time of sampling, by analyzing 248 genes involved in endometrial receptivity.
- ERA® testing can find your personalized window of implantation in case of displacement and will allow a personalized embryo transfer (pET).
Who should use the ERA® test?
The ERA® test is recommended for:
- Patients who have suffered recurrent implantation failure with high-quality embryos.
- 3 in every 10 patients have a displaced window of implantation.
- When performing the embryo transfer in a personalized way, the chances of getting pregnant are increased after the assisted reproduction treatment.
- The ERA® test resulted in a 73% pregnancy rate in patients with implantation failure.
To all of you in NewLife Fertility! Thank you for all your support and kindness throughout our journey here at NewLife. My husband and 1 are hoping for the best outcome but regardless of the end result we sincerely wanted to thank all of you for your kind words of…
To Doctor Soliman and Newlife Staff: You are forever a part of our family. You're so good at making people feel better - you know just what to say and how to say it. "The warmest gratitude comes from needs answered, problems shared, and dreams encouraged." Thank you The Williams*…