NewLife Fertility welcomes feedback from patients. Do you have a compliment, complaint, or suggestion?
Report an Incident
A patient safety incident is an event or situation which could have resulted, or did result, in unnecessary harm to a patient.
If you are a current NewLife Fertility patient and experienced an incident during your care, or you have a suggestion/feedback, NewLife Fertility welcomes you to report the incident in one of the following ways:
- Submitting the Incident Report to the Quality & Patient
- By emailing the completed form to email@example.com
The Quality & Patient Experience Department will follow up with you regarding the incident.
What we will do:
Once your complaint has been received we will take action to ensure it is dealt with quickly and effectively as per our Complaints and Feedback Standard Operating Procedure. A summary of that procedure is below:
- We will acknowledge your complaint/feedback within 2 working days
- We will launch an investigation into the circumstances leading up to and during the episode(s) that your incident relates to
- We will ask all of the staff involved for their statements and the relevant entries in your records during the episode(s)
- All of the statements and records will be reviewed and a letter summarising and attending to the issue(s) you have raised will be formulated
- Any actions arising from the issue(s) you identify and the investigation will be implemented in a timely and effective manner to prevent reoccurrence
- We will write to you with a response to your complaint within 20 working days
- If there is a delay in the response, we will write to you and let you know why and let you know the date by which we hope to have completed our response