Annual Mother’s Day Fertility Grant7 Jul, 2020 | BY Newlife
NewLife Fertility is launching $3000 Annual Mother’s Dy Fertility Grant and we could not be more excited about it!
In celebration of Mother’s Day write a review for your NewLife Fertility Specialist if he/she has been helping you in completing your dream of motherhood. Write a review and you will get a chance to participate in Annual NewLife Mother’s Day Fertility Grant.
Just click here, review your doctor and you will be eligible!
We want you to be eligible to win – hence we have made it pretty easy for you (no entry fees, no applications)
You simply need to submit a review of your NewLife Fertility specialist and NewLife clinic on Google Review to be eligible to win.
Here is how your review can be eligible for the grant:
- Click here to write your assessment review in detail. Please do mention your primary fertility doctor.
- Please write only 1 review per couple.
- Submit your review and follow the direction to send your verification (proof of being patient of NewLife Fertility) by May 15th.
- Submit your proof of being a NewLife Fertility patient to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Verification is any documentation that can clearly state that you are a current patient. The document can be, not limited to, a bill, prescription, etc. Verification needs to include your first and last name, your primary care doctor, and the location of the clinic.
- Send your verification to email@example.com by April 23rd.
We will be randomly selecting the author of 1 review to be the recipient of the $3000 grant. The winner can use the money for their own fertility care. As soon as you resume your treatment, your grant money will be available to you.
We want you to be eligible so we have made it very easy for you to participate. If you have any question please check out our FAQ and Assessment Guidelines.
This is a step towards helping out people to grow their families. Your review will help us in improving our services and quality.
This our gift to you on this Mother’s Day!!!
NewLife Fertility Team
Grant Rules & Details
Assessment/reviews must meet the following criteria to be eligible as an entry in the grant:
- You must mention the name of the doctor. The doctor should be responsible for your primary fertility care (doctors who fill-in for monitoring or 1-time procedure will not be entered)
- You must have undergone medical treatment with the NewLife Fertility Specialist OR must have completed the consultation under the care of the NewLife Fertility Specialist.
- The tone of the review/assessment should be constructive, detailed, and without any profanity.
- Duplicate assessment will be counted as one. You can update your review but you cannot submit another review.
- Verification should be provided indicating that you are a patient of NewLife Fertility Centre. Verification should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All reviews and verification must be submitted by May 15, 2020, at 11.59 PM EST.