Coronavirus COVID-19 – Patient Update March 25, 202026 Nov, 2020 | BY Newlife
The health and safety of our patients are of utmost importance during the COVID-19 pandemic. As the situation continuously changes, we are following recommendations from Public Health to ensure everyone’s safety.
NewLife Fertility is practicing physical distancing as of March 25th, 2020
1. Only MISSISSAUGA Clinic will be OPEN:
– Monday – Saturday from 7.00 am to 2.00 pm
– Sunday from 7.30 am to 2 pm.
2. Day 3 cycle starts for ALL cycle types will be halted until further instructions from the Ontario Public Health.
3. Our Brampton, Concord, and Burlington clinics will be CLOSED effective March 25th, 2020
4. Consultations and reviews with our physicians will be conducted via telephone or Skype.
On-Going Monitoring Cycles
– All patients in Intercourse with injections, IUI/TDI, and IVF cycles who began their cycle prior to March 24th, 2020 will be completed.
– If there are any changes to your appointments a member of our team will contact you. We urge you at this time to continuously check your voicemails and email to ensure you do not miss important information from our clinic.
– Obstetrical ultrasounds will continue for pregnant patients until further notice.
Questions & Concerns:
If you have questions or concerns please contact firstname.lastname@example.org